These 5 WhatsApp tricks are great, if you can hear the voice message like a call and send a photo, the quality will not decrease.
Although many users use WhatsApp every day, not many people know about its interesting and useful trick. Today we are going to tell you about 5 tricks that work and you probably know about it …
- Can listen to audio message voice call way
Audio messages sent on WhatsApp cannot be heard in public. Many people keep looking for privacy to listen to a voice message, but now you can hear a voice message like a call. You don’t even need earphones for this and the person standing in front can’t even hear you. All you have to do is play the voice message and move the phone close to your ear as if you were making a call. This will allow the phone’s proximity sensor to switch from the audio main speaker to the earpiece, allowing you to hear the sound.
- Chat on Gmail can be saved forever
- You can send WhatsApp chats to anyone using Gmail. You can save WhatsApp chats forever by sending them to your personal Gmail account. To do this, go to WhatsApp settings and go to Export Chat in the chat history. Here you can select the contact whose chat you want to save on Gmail. You can also decide whether to export chat with media file or without media file.
- Limit the data used in WhatsApp
WhatsApp has an option to restrict the data used by it. For that you have to select WhatsApp Settings-> Data and storage usage. You can select what type of media you want to automatically download, or allow different when using mobile data, WiFi or roaming. When you click on any one, you will have the option to select the media (photo, audio, video and document).
- Sending does not reduce the resolution of the photo
When you send a photo to WhatsApp, the app resizes it that way. This impairs the original quality of the photo. WhatsApp has a special feature if you are also facing this problem. You can send a photo to a document. This will allow you to send the photo in its original quality. The way to do that is, when you are sending a photo on WhatsApp, go to the attachment in the chat and tap on the document. You can then select the photo from the Browse document that you want to send in the original resolution.
- These 5 WhatsApp tricks are great, if you can hear the voice message like a call and send a photo, the quality will not decrease
- સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી ગુજરાતી માં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો