Has anyone blocked you on WhatsApp? If in doubt, confirm using this easy trick
The last scene and profile picture of the contact can also be checked to see who has blocked the video or voice call will fail.
The instant messaging app WhatsApp has become a necessity today. The company has added all the necessary features on the platform to increase engagement from chatting, video calls, shopping to online payments. That is to say, it is not wrong to say that this has become a part of not only personal but also professional life.
But there are times when we or someone blocks us on WhatsApp. If you want to confirm this, you can clear your doubt by following the trick given below.
There are many ways to find out if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp. Here we are telling you 4 steps to follow one by one. You will find the answer to your question by going to the last steps …
- Last scene and profile picture
If you have been blocked, the first thing you need to do is check the last scene and profile picture of that contact. Blocking stops a person’s online status, last scene and photo from appearing. However, people often hide these three things. So, you have to go to the second step to clear the doubt.
- Blue tick on message
- When you send a WhatsApp message to someone, the blue color appears at the bottom of the message when the message is received. If someone has blocked us then our message does not reach the person who is blocking us and for this reason only a single tick remains at the bottom of the message. We recommend that you wait a day or two.
- Voice or video call
- If you are blocked by a contact, their video or voice call will fail. However, keep in mind that so far all three steps can also be caused by a network problem or privacy settings. So, the fourth step we are going to tell will prove whether the person in front has blocked you or not.
- Create a WhatsApp group
- The last step is to create a WhatsApp group. Adding a contact to this group for which you have no doubt has blocked you. In the meantime, if you see a message like ‘couldn’t add this contact on group’ on the mobile screen, understand that the person has blocked you
- Has anyone blocked you on WhatsApp? If in doubt, confirm using this easy trick
- સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો